“A picture is worth a thousand words,” as the aphorism goes. Taking iconic photographs entails more than simply capturing a fleeting moment with a camera. A professional photographer understands how to capture images and what types of images to shoot. The journey to becoming a decent photographer, or even better yet, a great photographer, is a long one that requires a great deal of effort, passion, drive, ambition, hard work, and a sense of adventure. Photography is a language that uses visual features in place of words, and as such, it can be used for creative goals in the same way that any other language may. It is done exceedingly well by good photographers. Their work is always open to interpretation; rather than providing answers, it raises more questions than it does answers. As a result, photography that is devoid of explanation is the best.
A sneak-peek into nearly every part of the world, from animals and nature to sports and fashion, is provided by ‘Images Worth Seeing.’ It exists as an Instagram account and as a Facebook group under the name “Images Worth Seeing,” and you can discover it on the internet. And the best part is there is absolutely no explanation for these photos!
1. No pictures!!
2. This picture has our heart!
The owner of the Instagram page, Hannes, said, “It all started when I was bored sometime around the first Covid lockdown,” Hannes recalled. “I had built up such a huge collection of random weird images that I just needed to share it with the world.”
“That’s when I started the page, and I thought, ‘Why not make a Facebook group attached to the page?’ This way everyone can share their own ‘weird images worth seeing’. And it kinda worked.”
3. Why is there a cloth on the TV?!
4. That is pretty impressive!
5. A secret meet-up?!
“At some point, the group hit 100,000 members and we allowed a few posts per hour to keep the content quality and visibility high,” Hannes said.
“But our friend Mark Zuckerberg didn’t really seem to like some of those posts. The Facebook algorithm became very strict and things like a bare butt from 100 meters away eventually got us banned.”
6. Moments before chaos!
7. That looks super realistic!
8. What an ingenious idea!
9. “How dare you wear that shirt?!”
10. Well that book is certainly well-written!
“After three images were flagged (out of the hundreds of post requests we were receiving every day), our second group got deleted as well.” Hannes added.
11. Just knitting some noodles.
12. Spicy food side-effects…
13. They look quite similar.
“The core principle of our content is that it has to be worth seeing, and the weirder it is, the better,” Hannes said. “There isn’t really one category of images that stands out in popularity, [the submissions] just need a powerful aura, I guess.”
The feed has gotten so random now that Hannes has absolutely no idea what the reactions to the image would be like.
14. Ahh the pain this would save us from!!
15. That poor husky is gonna get some nightmares.
16. Those hair look great on that ostrich!
17. A perfect ‘plus’ sign.
After speaking with their contributors, Shutterstock discovered that the uniqueness of a photograph can be more important than its technical quality. People who are purchasing photographs have highly specific requirements and will often choose something that stands out from the crowd over something that is high quality but otherwise standard.
18. A perfect camouflage shirt.
19. Still not enough warnings!
20. The perfect picture doesn’t exis-
21. That is just sad!
22. And he got that tattooed?!
23. That looks like a magnificent Husky!
24. Is there a rat sitting on his hair too?!
25. Ah! The perfect themed wedding.
“Do you have a bunch of weird images worth seeing in various contexts too, dear pandas? Or are you just curious? Feel free to share them with our group!” Hannes ended the conversation with this.
26. Is that Buck Wild!
27. Perfectly timed picture!
28. The most satisfying cupcake!
29. When you get a projector but not the screen!
30. “I’m strong!”
31. The life of every pet owner!
32. Thor: Love and Thunder!
33. “Ariana Gandhi!”
34. Such clear waters!
35. A new Avenger: The owl man!
36. There must be a reason for this sign…
37. The girl at the back!
38. Fishes have scales, why not humans?!
39. Puppy just wants a treat!
40. The baby in the front is a visual representation of all single people.
41. Did anyone at least get the picture right.
42. That is one unique family photo.
43. Gotta appreciate this guy’s hard work!
44. A baby knee!
45. A scene out of a movie!
46. “Does anyone want six-packs?!”
47. Gotta drink till the last drop!
48. What’s happening!
49. What if human beings would look like this!?
50. Why is this even on a bus?!
What do you think about this? If you have any pictures feel free to share them with us in the comments section below!