Parenting is a rollercoaster of emotions that can often leave you feeling bewildered. It’s weird in the sense that you find yourself doing things you never thought you would, like talking to your baby in baby talk or making animal noises to keep your toddler entertained. It’s wholesome because seeing your child grow and develop is one of the most fulfilling experiences in life. The laughter, cuddles, and moments of pure joy make it all worth it.
Parenting can also be funny, with kids saying and doing the most unexpected things. Whether it’s a mispronounced word or a hilarious misunderstanding, children have a way of keeping things entertaining. However, parenting is undoubtedly tiring, both physically and mentally. The constant demands and responsibilities can leave you feeling drained and overwhelmed.
If I could sum the process up in the best possible way, parenting is a beautiful, messy, and challenging journey that is full of ups and downs.
Some parents have a very hilarious way of letting others know about the parenting process. The way they use their words makes you want to read through or hear the experiences for hours upon hours. Today, we will do just that.
Here are some parenting tweets shared by some hilarious parents that will let you know exactly how it feels to be a parent.
Scroll down below to enjoy!
1. This mom is an ice cream champion.
2. See you in 20 years, ladies.
3. Don’t you dare wake me up that early.
4. Story of all siblings.
5. You tricksters!
6. She is very excited about the truck and rock.
7. Probably buttering mommy to get a new toy the 4-year-old has had his eye on.
8. The “post being a parent” outfit.
9. I don’t remember being such a nice kid at the age of 9.
10. Make him a comedian.
11. The twins are stuck in a loop.
12. So the problem is not the kids…it is the parents’ sheer laziness.
13. Negotiations have been completed. The kid will now try his best.
14. The truth has been spoken.
15. Money is more attractive than the strongest magnet in the world.
16. There will always be exceptions.
17. You owe your kids an apology.
18. Your kid will achieve great heights.
19. It’s mine. All mine.
20. You just have to accept everything and move on.
21. I hope this doesn’t happen when I become a parent.
22. It was an unrealistic book.
23. You didn’t have to body shame me like that, little one.
24. What a save!
25. Daddy won and he was super happy.
These tweets are funny and wholesome. I love children, man. Yes, the parenting process is not easy but the memories and the joyous moments make it all absolutely worth it and are much overpowering as compared to the toughness and the general challenges of parenting.
Let’s enjoy some more parenting tweets because I am in love with them and I hope you guys are too. Scroll down to continue!
26. Always triggers the exact opposite situation.
27. 62%…so exact.
28. This is probably the most hilarious thing I have ever read.
29. As soon as the child drops something, it gets erased from his/her memory.
30. A freaking lemon tongue…so cute.
31. Gollum did not expect that one.
32. I see this 3-year-old being a strategic manager in 25 years.
33. There is no science…this is pure nonsense.
34. Imagine the look on the face of the mother.
35. The kid is only being rational.
36. Our trash is ours, no one can steal it.
37. Parenting explained in the most accurate way.
38. So disappointed in you, parent.
39. This toddler is a proper strategist.
40. He totally ignored the fact that he just drank the juice.
41. Point to ponder.
42. This makes me laugh but also scares me a bit.
43. Please do not take this recommendation.
44. After becoming a parent, your food is everything half chewed by your child.
45. I wonder…
46. Mothers with children of the same age are destined to become best friends.
47. The vicious cycle of parenting.
48. Dad had a nice laugh that day.
49. Don’t even think about it.
50. At least the room looks cleaner.
I really hope you guys enjoyed this one. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Stay tuned for more!
“This is the mug of a dog who is plotting his revenge against me for giving him a home haircut.”